- This contest is open to all professional and amateur photographers. Camera Club of Negros members are not allowed to join the contest.
- Contest Registration fee of P1,000.00 includes Entry Fee and Photographer’s I.D.
- Registration Center:
The Camera Bug, Lopues East Center Annex building, Circumferential Road, Brgy. Villamonte, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental.
- Photographers outside Bacolod City may download entry form from cameraclubofnegros.com or masskarafestiva.ph.
Payment of entry free can be via deposit to:
Account Name: Camera Club of Negros, Inc.
Bank Name: Chinabank North Drive branch
Send validated deposit slip and entry form by email: email@example.com as proof of payment.
- Deadline for online registration and deposit of entry fee is October 16, 2017.
- Registration center will accept registration and payments until October 20, 2017.
- Photographer’s I.D. can be claimed at the registration center starting October 10, 2017 10:00am to 6:00pm.
- Entries must be taken during the celebration of MassKara Festival 2017, from October 1-22, 2017. Maximum of three (3) entries for each photographer.
- Official entry must be in 8”x12” colored print without border. Label will be attached at the back of each entry with Photographer’s Number, Name and signature. Soft copies of the original and edited files must be submitted in a CD/DVD (put photographer’s name & number on the cd/dvd) together with the printed entries. These are to be placed in a sealed brown envelope with the Photographer Number, Name & Address on the upper left hand portion.
- Only global manipulation is allowed in this contest. Watermarks and other identifying marks are not allowed.
- Deadline of submission of entry is November 10, 2017 12:00 noon at:
The Camera Bug,
Lopues East Center Annex building,
Circumferential Road, Brgy. Villamonte,
Bacolod City, Negros Occidental
- Criteria for Judging:
Image Quality 25%
Overall Impression 30%
- Photographer expressly allows the Silver MassKara Festival Organization, Inc. free use of their entries for promotional purposes. Ownership and rights of the photo(s) shall be retained by the photographer and the photographer will be given photo credits by the Silver MassKara Festival Organization, Inc. for the use of their Photo(s).
- Top ten (10) winners will receive the following prizes:
1st Place P30,000.00 with Trophy
2nd Place P20,000.00 with Trophy
3rd Place P10,000.00 with Trophy
The 4th to 10th Placers will receive medals.
- Announcement of winners will be on November 31, 2017. Winners will be notified by phone or e-mail.