First Electric Zumba sa Masskara Mechanics/Guidelines
1. Open to all Zumba Groups with at least 10 members
2. Each Group must register with its official group banner and names of members
3. Special awards will be on:
3.1 Biggest delegation
3.2 Best in Electric MassKara Zumba outfit
3.3 Best in Choreography
3.4 Most Energetic
3.5 Best in Banner
4. Major Award will go to the Best Electric Zumba sa MassKara group/delegation
5. October 20 is the contest day. October 21 is the Electric Zumba sa MassKara Fun Day (All exhibition, no competition)
6. Groups must do Zumba choreography based on the 2017 MassKara Festival music
7. Each group will be assigned an area along the Lacson Tourism Strip. Priority as to area will be given to those who have pre-registered. Walk-ins will be entertained up until 3 p.m. of contest day but they will have no priority as to area to be occupied.
8. Judges will move up and down Tourism Strip to judge groups/delegations
9. Special Awards for Best in Electric Zumba Outfit, Biggest Delegation, Best in Choreography, Best in Banner, and Most Energetic will be given P3000 cash each.. Electric Zumba sa Masskara Champion will receive P20,000 cash and a MassKara trophy.